12:30pm - 1:30pm: Lunch (Provided by the Neighbourhood Alliance Church)
1:30pm - 3:30pm: "Caring For Loved Ones" Learning session
Participants will learn:
- how to recognize an emergency
- when to call 911
- how to provide CPR for adults, children, and babies
- how to provide care for someone choking
Although the instructor teaching this course will be teaching knowledge & concepts from the Canadian Red Cross CPR course, participants will not be tested on material and will therefore not be receiving a certificate for the course.
Maximum # of participants:
This will be based on number of participants choosing to use mannequins. We will remove the link for registration once the event is full.
We are happy to be providing the instructor for this event and are thankful to our added sponsors for helping make this event possible!
- The Neighbourhood Alliance Church for providing food and drinks
- The Boulder Creek Golf Course for providing the facility