Standard First Aid & CPR/AED - Level C
Comprehensive two-day or blended delivery (online & in-class) course offering first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) skills for those who need training due to work requirements or who want more knowledge to respond to emergencies at home. Course meets legislation requirements for provincial/territorial worker safety and insurance boards and includes the latest first aid and CPR guidelines.
SPECIAL NOTE: ONLINE portion MUST be completed PRIOR to the in-class session; In-class session MUST be completed within 6 weeks of online sessions. See Terms & Conditions for more details.
- The Red Cross
- Preparing to respond
- The EMS system
- Check, Call, Care
- Airway emergencies
- Breathing and Circulation emergencies
- First aid for respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Wound care
- Head and spine injuries
- Bone, muscle and joint injuries
- Sudden Medical Emergencies
- Environmental Emergencies
- Includes any other content required by specific legislation